Saturday 12 January 2008

Introduction



Hi, this is the blog I set up for my avatar in Second Life, known as Larissa Lomax.


I have been in Second Life as Larissa on and off since March 30,2004. I recently decided I needed a job to support my shopping habit, and found VooDoo Lounge. Starting as a host, then quickly moving onto DJing. I have DJed in RL for some time now and it was a natural progression to DJ in a virtual nightclub, due to having small children now it's much easier to DJ in SL!

Currently I DJ at VooDoo on Thursdays at 12pm (Rockin Lunch) and Friday 2pm (Dance Live Mix) This week I debut at Antares Lounge at 3pm Saturday. I'll post the slurls and such a bit later on.

2 comments:

Lilliekins said...

Yay! I want to come see you!

Dorsai said...

Now I can finid out when I can catch ya! Cool! Wish you great success!